Important Information Regarding COVID-19
In recognition of ongoing news reports and the continued spread of the COVID-19 virus, we realize our patients have questions. As dedicated health care professionals, we want you to know that we remain as diligent as ever in protecting the health and safety of our patients and staff. Our practice strictly adheres to and exceeds the standards for infection control by wearing personal protective gear, using hospital-grade disinfectants, practicing the latest sterilization protocols, utilizing single-use disposable materials, and more. Every effort we have in place is to ensure the safety of our patients and staff. We want you to know that we are monitoring this situation very closely, and we will keep you updated regularly.
Symptoms of coronavirus are reported as flu-like, with varying degrees of severity. While we do not know everything about this virus to date, individuals who are elderly and/or immunocompromised appear to be the most at risk of a severe infection. To ensure your health and safety, and the health and safety of everyone at our practice, please reschedule your appointment if you or a member of your household has a cough, fever, and/or flu-like symptoms. In addition, please reschedule your appointment if you have traveled to any areas within the past 14 days that are at high risk for contracting the coronavirus.
We thank you in advance and extend our gratitude for your understanding and cooperation. Together, we can help keep everyone as safe and healthy as possible. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our office, and one of our staff members will be more than happy to assist you.
COVID-19 Office Updates
- Continuous disinfection of all non-clinical areas.
- All patients are screened upon arrival (temperature & updated history).
- Ventilation: air exchange in each treatment room has been significantly increased to speed the dissipation of aerosols (air exchange = 50x/hour).
- Surgically Clean Air units to purify the air in each treatment room.
- All treatment rooms are sealed with permanent doors that match the practice’s professional decor.
- NEW antimicrobial (anti-viral & anti-bacterial) carpeting.
- Antimicrobial (anti-viral & anti-bacterial) covering of all treatment room walls
- Both the dentists and staff undergo twice daily COVID-19 screening & temperature checks
- The practice is well supplied with necessary PPE (N95 masks, eyewear, etc.)
- Both the dentists and staff will be receiving the COVID-19 vaccine in this first round of vaccinations as dentistry has been defined as essential health profession.